Midlands Regional Manager, MEND
- Salary: £25,000 per annum
- Hours: Forty hours per week
- Holidays: 20 days paid holiday + Bank holidays + Eid days
- Based in MEND Birmingham office
Key elements of the role will encompass:
- Developing and setting up MEND’s local working group of volunteers, in the West Midlands, to carry out key seasonal campaigns and to form the bedrock of MEND’s national presence
- Developing relationships and partnering with leading Muslim and non-Muslim institutions and individuals within the West Midlands
- Delivering MEND’s national campaigns at a local level and maximising participation
- Working with local Muslim community institutions and groups to drive MEND’s ethos on media and political participation
- Managing MEND’s media and political education outreach programmes within the local community
- Presenting MEND’s key messages on various platforms from small mosque gatherings to conferences
- Working closely with the National Head
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter explaining your suitability to the post to: email@example.com.
Closing date for applications – Friday 7th April 2017.