Islamophobia Hate Crime Caseworker, MEND
- Salary: £22,000 pa
- Contract: 1 Year Fixed Term
(subject to 4 months’ probation and available for renewal)
- Location: London office
- Reports to: Head of Research
- Hours: 40 hour/week
- Holidays: 20 working days (+ 2 Eid days)
We are looking for an enthusiastic team player with excellent people skills to join our dynamic team at the head office in London. You will be an essential part of the Islamophobia Reporting Unit (IRU) and contribute to delivering high quality service to the community.
We require a caseworker to manage reports of Islamophobia via online reporting forms as well as telephone calls. The primary functions will be as follows:
- Being the first port of call for victims of Islamophobia
- Providing reassurance to victims
- Recording information accurately
- Keeping a database of all incidents
- Following agreed protocols and processes when recording information
- Having due regard for data protection and privacy of the victims
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter explaining your suitability to the post to: email@example.com.
Closing date for applications – Friday 3rd March 2017. We regret, only successful candidates will be contacted.