Administrative Assistant to South Wales & West Regional Manager (Part Time)
Hours: 16 hours per week
- Salary: £16,000 (pro rata)
- Hours: 16 hours per week
- Contract: 1 year fixed term (with potential extension)
- Holidays: 22 days paid holiday pro rata + Bank holidays + Eid days
- Line Manager: London Regional Manager
- Location: Based at Cardiff with some travel required
This is a key role that will help co-ordinate, manage and institutionalise the expanding work MEND is undertaking:
- Administrating various projects being delivered by MEND.
- Drafting meeting agendas, taking minutes of meetings and maintain records of attendance.
- Drafting letters, dealing with incoming correspondence and responding on behalf of the team.
- Devising and maintaining key contact databases, office systems, including data management and filing.
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments, producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentation packs.
- Checking office stock and ordering items as and when required.
- General administrative duties.
To apply (or for more information), please:
- email email@example.com with the subject as ‘Job Application – Administrative Assistant to South Wales & West Regional Manager (Part Time)’.
- attach your CV and cover letter stating why you are suitable for the role.
- submit your application in Microsoft Word format and annonymise your cover letter as part of our ongoing efforts to ensure unbiased shortlisting for interview.
Closing date for applications: 24 August 2018
We regret, only candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted.