London Regional Manager – MEND
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000
- Salary: £24,000 – £26,000
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Holidays: 20 days paid holiday + Bank holidays + Eid days
- Based in MEND London Office
Key elements of the role will encompass:
- Leading and developing MEND’s local working group of volunteers in London, to carry out key seasonal campaigns and to implement MEND’s national strategy
- Developing relationships and partnering with leading Muslim institutions and individuals within London
- Delivering MEND’s national campaigns at a local level and maximising participation
- Working with local Muslim community institutions and groups to drive MEND’s ethos on media and political participation
- Managing MEND’s media and political education outreach programmes within local community
- Presenting MEND’s key messages on various platforms from small community gatherings to large public events
- Working closely with the national head of community development and engagement.
Selected candidate will be given a full training programme which they must successfully complete.
To apply please email your CV and a covering letter stating why you are suited to the post to: email@example.com.
Closing date for applications: 21/01/18