Part-time Administrative Officer (Yorkshire)
Hours: 20 hours per week
- Salary: £9,000
- Hours: 20 hours per week
- Holidays: 10 days paid holiday + Bank holidays + Eid days
- Reports to Regional Manager
- Based at the Leeds Office
This is a key role that will help coordinate, manage and institutionalise the expanding work MEND is undertaking:
- Administrating various projects being delivered by MEND in Yorkshire & Humber including the North East
- Drafting letters, dealing with incoming correspondence, often responding on behalf of the RM
- Devising and maintaining key contact databases, office systems, including data management and filing
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments, producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentation packs
- Attending meetings with RM, minute-taking and distribution of key messages
- General administrative/office duties
- Excellent grasp of Microsoft Office.
- Supporting RM at events in the region, including Leeds, Bradford, Kirklees, Calderdale and South Yorkshire.
- Any other work the RM needs support with
The successful candidate will possess:
- At least 2 years’ experience of administrative work
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Work effectively as part of a team
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Dynamism with proven administrative track record
- Ability to work hard with minimal support
- Experience of working with Islamic organisations in the UK
- Share a deep passion for the objectives of MEND
- A willingness to occasionally travel throughout the UK
- Desirable knowledge of video editing software
To apply (or for more information), please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating clearly why you are suited for the post.
Closing date for applications: 6:00pm on Monday 31st of July.