- This event has passed.
Date: 01 Sep 2018
Time: 1:00am - 11:00pm
Venue: Mount Snowdon, Wales, LL55 4UL
About this event:
This Septemeber join MEND as we summit to tackle Islamophobia!
Raising much-needed funds for MEND, this challenge takes you to the highest point in England and Wales – Mount Snowdon.
This is a challenging day both mentally and physically, testing your entire muscle range but perfect for moderately fit first-timers.
You will enjoy stunning views of the mountains, and a fantastic sense of achievement when you complete the challenge.
Register Now if you DARE!
Date: Saturday 1st September 2018
Location: London | Birmingham | Cardiff | Manchester
Coach will be departing from the above locations
Registration Fee: £30 (This includes transportation, snacks and tour guide)
Minimum Fundraising Amount: £100
What do you need to bring?
– Waterproof Jacket/ Hoodie
– T – Shirt
– Boots/ Trainers
– Small backpack (for sun cream, snack, water & energy drinks)
– Money (if you want to buy food before the climb)
Have you started fundraising?
If not, please follow these easy steps.
- Create a profile using https://give.everydayhero.com/uk/mend/get-started and selecting MEND as your chosen charity.
- Add photos of yourself and share your personalised story to help others connect with the cause.
- Share your fundraiser to inspire donations and support from family, friends and colleagues.
– Create a personalised video sharing why you want to help MEND using your phone
– We have lot of information about Islamophobia on our website
– Focus on price handles (i.e asking people to donate £5, £10 or £20)